The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Floyd Country Store Presents "Live from the Crooked Road"


Mark your calendar: On February 11th at 7:30 pm there will be a concert at the FloydCountry Store in Floyd, VA. It's called "Live from the Crooked Road"and will feature the following artists:

No Speed Limit

Wayne Henderson - National Heritage Award Recipient

Montana Young

Anderson Strickland

Admission is $8, and the proceeds from the concert will benefit musicians with Scotland Tour Expenses.

Thanks to Kristin at the Blue Ridge Writer for sending me the info on this!


Technorati Tags:

4 Comments:

  • At Sunday, 29 January, 2006, Blogger K J Gillenwater said…

    I am so sorry I didn't get back to you about this, D.L.! Thanks for posting anyway. I have been so busy in the past week, your email got buried in my queue!

     
  • At Sunday, 29 January, 2006, Blogger D L Ennis said…

    No prob Kristin. Thanks for stopping by!

    DL

     
  • At Sunday, 29 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi DL, I hadn't heard about this and I live in Floyd! Thanks for posting it and the link to Blue Ridge Writer. I may have met her before. What! Is everyone blogging!?

     
  • At Sunday, 29 January, 2006, Blogger D L Ennis said…

    Hi Colleen, seems like everyone in Floyd blogs. It's been a few years since I've been there, guess my wife and I will have to take a ride down there this spring.

    DL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home