The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Cabin on the Hill














Oh I want to wander back (…Oh I want to wander back)
To the cabin on the hill (…To the cabin on the hill)
'Neath the shadow of the tree (…'Neath the shadow of the tree)
I would like to linger still (…I would like to linger still)
Just to be with those I love (…Just to be with those I love)
Joy my heart would over fill (…Joy my heart would over fill)
And I want to wander back (…And I want to wander back)
To the cabin on the hill (…To the cabin on the hill)


Vocals - Lester Flatt
Lined responses - Foggy Mountain Boys
Columbia Records, 1959



Title: © Winter Cabin. r0320-10
Series: Houses
Location: Old Bucktown Road
Gilmer County, Georgia
Date: Saturday 24 March 1990

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home