The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Otter Lake

Otter Lake

Otter Lake, on the Blue Ridge Parkway, on a sunny August afternoon…

© 2007 D L Ennis, All rights reserved.

NOTE: Permission for the use of my images is granted for personal websites and blogs but is to include a link back to this site and proper credit given to me, D L Ennis. Link to be used...(Visual Thoughts http://dlennis.wordpress.com/)

NOTE: Permissions for commercial use, and the creation of prints, must be purchased! For more information you can contact me here.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 28 August, 2007, Blogger SandyCarlson said…

    This is really stunning. I love photos of still water. Sometimes it's easier to appreciate the sky when it comes down for a swim. This is nice.

     
  • At Wednesday, 29 August, 2007, Blogger Going Crunchy said…

    Oh, beautiful. How I miss the parkway. I lived in Black Mountain and Asheville and visited the parkway all the time.

    This shot helps my somewhat icky day get better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home