The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Periphery of Fog

The Periphery of Fog

On the crest of Thunder Ridge on the Appalachian Trail on a very foggy, misty late afternoon during the first days of spring, in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.

I’m trying to get together enough to buy a new camera; as some of you know I am cameraless right now…mine gave out. Anyone interested in buying prints of my images should contact me here… Thanks all!

If you are not interested in buying my images, PLEASE, don’t shy away…I TRULY UNDERSTAND and I treasure your friendship over all!!! Just getting desperate…I’m lost without a camera!

Help support My artistic endeavors by making a donation! Any size, no matter how small, your donation will be graciously accepted and greatly appreciated! If you have a PayPal account and would like to make a donation...there is a Donate button in the sidebar...
OR, you can email me here to make other arrangements. With each donation you can pick an image you like to download and have a print made. Thanks all!

© 2007, D L Ennis, All rights reserved.

NOTE: Permission for the use of my images is granted for personal websites and blogs but is to include a link back to this site and proper credit given to me, D L Ennis. Link to be used...(Visual Thoughts http://dlennis.wordpress.com/)

NOTE: Commercial use, and the creation of prints, must be purchased! For more information you can contact me here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home