The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Friday, July 13, 2007

My World of Wonder

My World of Wonder

Yes, I manipulate photos! I was recently asked why…well, one reason is simply…I enjoy it! I rarely see an image that I love that came straight out of the camera, and it’s even more rare that I produce one. Photojournalism, travel-logs, and family photo albums are excellent places for non-manipulated images, but I see no reason to reproduce only what anyone’s eye can see so I try to enhance that experience. Photography is art and photo manipulation is an extension of that art. To sum it up…I love attempting to create a little fantasy within my images!

This is on The Trail of Trees at the James River Visitors Center on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia. Stop in and visit my friend, Josh!

© 2007, D L Ennis, All rights reserved.

NOTE: Permission for the use of my images is granted for personal websites and blogs but is to include a link back to this site and proper credit given to me, D L Ennis. Link to be used...(Visual Thoughts http://dlennis.wordpress.com/)

NOTE: Commercial use, and the creation of prints, must be purchased! For more information you can contact me here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home