The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Thursday, August 09, 2007

“By any Means Necessary!”

“By any Means Necessary!”

I was only a few feet from this doe and fawn and the doe was unflinchingly determined to protect her child no matter what it took or how close I got. It is a spiritual experience for me anytime I am in the forest, and when I can get this close to these majestic animals that experience is off the charts! This image was taken in a forest where, during season, the woods are thick with hunters, so these animals are wild…not tame. To get this close to wildlife you just have to move slowly and talk sweet…have trust in, and respect for one another!

© 2007 D L Ennis, All rights reserved.

NOTE: Permission for the use of my images is granted for personal websites and blogs but is to include a link back to this site and proper credit given to me, D L Ennis. Link to be used...(Visual Thoughts http://dlennis.wordpress.com/)

NOTE: Permissions for commercial use, and the creation of prints, must be purchased! For more information you can contact me here.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home