The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Hint of Autumn

A Hint of Autumn

Some of the leaves are changing, and falling, and I am breathing a sigh of relief that autumn is approaching… Otter Creek, on the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia.


For Autumn Sky


Sing to autumns
Change of wear
Sweet chill of
Sparkle in the air
Earthen freshness
Colors bright
Will wash into
The winter’s night
No qualms have I
To sing goodbye
To summer’s end
For autumn sky


D L Ennis Copyright © 2007

Image: © 2007 D L Ennis, All rights reserved.

NOTE: Permission for the use of my images is granted for personal websites and blogs but is to include a link back to this site and proper credit given to me, D L Ennis. Link to be used...(Visual Thoughts http://dlennis.wordpress.com/)

NOTE: Permissions for commercial use, and the creation of prints, must be purchased! For more information you can contact me here.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home