The Photography of D L Ennis, and more!

 

Friday, July 20, 2007

First Contact

First Contact #1

First Contact

This is why I never step out of the house without my camera. Our 3 month old puppy, Molly, had her first encounter with large wildlife. A young whitetail buck and doe were exiting our woodland garden and crossing the driveway when I took Molly out for a walk this morning. The deer were as curious about her as she was about them!

It’s unusual to see a buck and doe together this time of year so I can only figure that they are twins that have not long left their mother. At any rate, it was a special moment for all involved!

Note: We do not allow our pets to chase or harm any wildlife!!!


First Contact #2

First Contact #2

© 2007, D L Ennis, All rights reserved.

NOTE: Permission for the use of my images is granted for personal websites and blogs but is to include a link back to this site and proper credit given to me, D L Ennis. Link to be used...(Visual Thoughts http://dlennis.wordpress.com/)

NOTE: Permissions for commercial use, and the creation of prints, must be purchased! For more information you can contact me here.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home